Responding to Covid-19
COVID UPDATE FOR NSW AND ACT – 15 September 2021, Prepared by Jeremy Halcrow, CEO Anglicare
ACT LOCKDOWN UPDATES PLUS YASS VALLEY RESTRICTIONS – 14 September 2021, Prepared by Jeremy Halcrow, CEO Anglicare
- COVID UPDATES FOR NSW AND ACT 26 AUGUST 2021 – 26 August 2021
- CURRENT COVID INFORMATION RESTRICTIONS & RESOURCES, ACT & NSW – 20 August 2021
- Summary of changes to COVIDSafe arrangements for regional NSW and the ACT with implications for churches and their ministry – 28 June 2021
- Frequently Asked Questions for COVIDSafe communication – 18 June 2021
- Posters for Church Buildings
- Parish COVIDSAFE Plan Template
- Shop Outlet COVIDSAFE Plan Template
- ACT LOCKDOWN UPDATES – 31 August 2021
- The ACT will enter a seven-day lockdown from 5.00pm 12 August 2021. The lockdown will remain in place until 5.00pm Thursday 19 August 2021. Please visit the Government website for reasons to leave home. Below are the essential business rules that pertain to churches.
|Places of Worship||
Religious gatherings and ceremonies:
· No in person gatherings permitted.
· Live Streaming or broadcast or a service is permitted, with only the person(s) conducting the service, camera operator(s) and a translator permitted.
Funerals (indoor and outdoor):
· No more than 10 people (excludes persons necessary to conduct the funeral).
Weddings (indoor and outdoor):
· No more than 5 attendees (including the two persons being married, celebrant and two witnesses).
- Facemasks are no longer mandatory in the ACT from Saturday 10 July but still encouraged – 8 July 2021
- Facemasks will become mandatory in the ACT – 26 June 2021
- Public health advice for high-risk settings regarding interstate and international COVID-19 outbreaks – 25th June 2021
- Changes to Places of Worship – 2nd December
- Factsheet – Collecting and Storing Parishioner Information
- Fact Sheet – How to apply the four square metre rule
- Aged Care Facilities – Church Leaders and Spiritual Supporters – Visitor Restrictions – RACFs
- Poster – Please be mindful of your responsibility in shared spaces
- Poster – Number of people allowed on premises
- Poster – Contact Information
- NSW LOCKDOWN UPDATES – 9 September 2021 Prepared by Jeremy Halcrow, CEO Anglicare
- The NSW Government has announced that all of regional NSW will be in lockdown from 5pm Saturday 14th August 2021.For further details see:
https://www.facebook.com/JohnBarilaroMP/posts/298025668794393This will mean that NSW churches cannot gather for worship tomorrow. Clergy can still access church buildings for live-streaming or recording, but the number of people involved in such recordings should be kept to a minimum.
- COVID-19 restrictions extended in NSW 26 June 2021
- Latest changes for Religious Gatherings in NSW
- Changes for Worship, Weddings and Funerals
- Checklist for places of worship