Ministry Unit Documents
AGM Nominations and Roles
Risk Management Documents
Safety Risk Register
New Starter Pack
Leasing, Renting, Hiring
Personal hirers of parish facilities may purchase insurance directly from Anglican Insurance and Risk Services (AIRS) via this website – www.anglicanhalls.com.au
A personal hirer is defined as an individual or a group who enters into an agreement for use of a Church Hall/facility, where that individual or group is non-commercial and is not involved in high risk or hazardous sports or activities. Cover is not provided for incorporated bodies, sporting clubs or associations of any kind. Cover is for the date of hire only.
Safe Ministry Documents and Forms
- Safe Ministry Forms and Resources for Ministry Units – all forms relating to responding to concerns, screening and supervision of leaders and volunteers, safe ministry programs and environments
Diocesan Policies and Protocols
- Policies and Protocols – Diocesan Policies and Protocols relating to safe ministry can be found here.
Certificates of Currency
Continuity of insurance cover is in place for Ministry Units and Agencies of the Anglican Diocese of Canberra and Goulburn.
If you require other documents or have any questions please contact Nynka Lucas.
Insurance Certificates 2023-2024
- General Public and Products Liability Insurance
- Business Travel Insurance
- Motor Fleet Insurance
- Market Stallholders Insurance (Public and Products Liability)
- Personal Accident – Voluntary Workers
- Industrial Special Risks (Property)