Schools in the Diocese
A key mission imperative of the Diocese has been the development of excellent accessible Anglican schools. The Anglican Schools Commission was established in April 2016 under the provisions of the Anglican Schools Ordinance of the Diocese of Canberra and Goulburn 2016.
Education is a key mission focus for the Diocese and our structure enables partnerships to be developed between schools and parishes.
The Anglican Diocese of Canberra and Goulburn has five Diocesan Schools and three Company Schools.
The Diocesan Schools governed by the Anglican Schools Commission are:
- Burgmann Anglican School, Gungahlin and Forde
- The Riverina Anglican College, Wagga Wagga
- Sapphire Coast Anglican College, Bega
- St Peter’s Anglican College, Broulee
- The Anglican School Googong
The three company schools are:
- Canberra Girls Grammar School
- Canberra Grammar School
- Radford College