The Finance functions are applied across multiple agencies of the Diocese. This includes applying, where appropriate, standard policies and procedures and gaining efficiencies with economies of scale.
The following outline the functions provided and the service offered within each function.
- Accounts payable
- Accounts receivable
- Monthly financial reports
- Management of government grants and audited acquittals
- Support the implementation of new financial processes resulting from changes to government funded programs (such as the National Disability Insurance Scheme – NDIS)
- Annual financial statements
- Annual budget preparation
- BAS & FBT returns
- Provision of financial strategic advice
Personnel in Finance
|Chief Financial Officer||Paul Brand|
|Manager Financial Services||Jane Ungerer|
|Assistant Manager Financial Services||Prue Brown|
|Accounts Officer||Colleen van der Sterren|
|Accounts Officer - Accounts Payable - Anglicare||Julie Campbell|
|Accounts Officer - Accounts Payable - Anglicare||Nadia McIntyre|
|Accounts Officer - Accounts receivable - Anglicare||Jenni Lowes|
|Accounts Officer - Accounts Payable - Anglicare||Di George|
|Accounts Officer - Accounts receivable - Anglicare||Donna Mills|
|Accounts Officer - Accounts Payable ADS and Registry||Maria Myer|
Contact personnel in Finance.