The Human Resources functions are applied across multiple agencies of the Diocese, applying standard policies and procedures, where appropriate.
The following outline the functions provided and the service offered within each function.
- Core processing
- Data warehousing
- Legislative compliance
Injury Management / Workers Compensation
- Management of injured staff and volunteers
Human Resources Administration
- New starters
- Existing employee – changes to employment arrangements
- Statutory checking schemes
- General advice on employment matters
Human Resources Leadership
- Policy development and review
- Award and certified agreement and general industrial relations legislation interpretation
- Disciplinary matters – investigations
- Recruitment support
- Mediation/facilitation of disputes.
Personnel in Human Resources
|Senior HR Manager||Peta Gardiner|
|Team Leader Payroll Services||Kathy Goodman|
|Payroll Officer||Cynthia Savaridass|
|Payroll Officer||Maria Theoharidis|
|Payroll Officer||Linley Ceruti|
|Team Leader HR Services|
|HR Education Officer||Miriam Aziz-Van Keulen|
|HR Administrative Officer (part time)||Janette Richards|
|HR Administrative Officer (part time)||Lara Sweeney|
Contact personnel in Human Resources.