Special Religious Education
Each teacher must have:
- Completed the 2018 SRE Teachers Engagement Form
- Current WWC (NSW) or WWVP (ACT) card
- Current Creating Safe Ministries course (have completed in the last 3 years)
- Current in the Safe Ministries Check Questionnaire – Volunteer Lay Church Worker – Safe Ministry Check (have completed in the last 3 years) – see link below
- Be authorised by their minister
For Information regarding teaching Special Religious Education please contact either your parish minister or Bishop Trevor Edwards.
Our SRE teachers use the following resources for their curriculum:
The Special Religious Education Training Record is a helpful tool to keep track of your authorisation requirements.