Ministry Resources and Publications
For further enquiries and questions on these documents please contact the Diocesan Bishop’s Office on 6232 3612.
For more information on guidelines not linked to a document please contact the Diocesan Bishop’s Office on 6232 3612.
Holy Baptism (Pastoral Guidelines)
- Candidates for Confirmation Form (To be handed to the Bishop after the service)
- Admission of Children to Holy Communion Before Communion
Consecration or De-consecration (Secularisation) of a Church
- Background: Parochial Property Ordinance 1975, sections 16-18
- Notice of Intention to Apply for a Faculty
- Petition for a Faculty
- Guidelines for Authorising Those Who are to Assist in Administration and Distribution of Holy Communion
- Communion By Extension
- Admission of Children to Holy Communion Before Confirmation
Leave Forms (Clergy)
As set out in the annual Administrative Circular all clergy leave forms are signed off by the Diocesan Bishop. This is to ensure the Bishop knows when clergy are on any type of leave and when locums are required.
- Annual Leave – Information and Form
- Long Service Leave – Information and Form
- Study Leave – Information and Form
Marriage Celebrant Registration for Clergy in the ACT & NSW
- Nomination of Minister of Religion
- NSW Clergy Only: NSW Additional Details for New Marriage Celebrants & Those Transferring from Interstate
- ACT Clergy Only: ACT Additional Details for New Marriage Celebrants or those Transferring from Interstate
[Proposed] Marriage of Divorced Persons (Guide for Clergy & Application for Permission to Remarry)
Marriage Outside a Designated Place of Worship (Notes for Guidance of Clergy & Report to the Bishop Concerning a Proposed Marriage)