Chaplaincy and Mission
The Chaplaincy and Mission activities are outlined below. For further information or enquiries please contact Archdeacon Wayne Brighton here.
- Providing administrative and pastoral oversight for diocesan chaplains.
- Initiating a chaplaincy support and facilitation plan to coordinate the range of chaplaincy provided across the Diocese.
- Serving on boards or management committees to enhance the ministry of chaplaincy within the civil arena.
- Liaising with civil institutions to establish access to chaplaincy coverage.
- Working with the Anglicare mission team to initiate, evaluate and progress collaborative mission with Ministry Units.
- Developing a model that will enable exploratory ministries to flourish within the oversight and nurture of the ‘diocesan family’, but with a light administrative touch.